Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Super Blue Stuff

Chedwick with Hydrangeas. Our local bushes are just beginning to green up, so these super blossoms are 'store bought'.



The Sad Mall. This mall is just over 4 miles from my house, and it had everything going for it. Then developers decided we needed a Super Giant Mega Mall. They built the new super mall about 2 miles from my house. The sad mall is suffering, because housewives hit the super mall instead. I dislike malls, but I hate the Super Giant Mega Mall because it is a noisy, disorienting, unfriendly experience. The sad mall is just pathetic, but it is friendlier and even though it is pretty empty, customer-wise, it is busy pretending that everything is fine. the Sad mall is in deep denial. Both Malls are on the same road. I once drove from the entrance of one to the entrance of the other and it took 3 minutes and 4 seconds. The traffic was moderate. I didn't exceed the speed limit, and it still only took about 3 minutes.




I walked into the kitchen and saw this little heart shaped reflection of light on my ceiling. Life is filled with these tiny but super moments. A heart, pour moi? Merci!




Blacktop would be nicer if it was Blue. I wouldn't recommend it for super highways or major roads, but it would be nice to have all of our minor streets a nice pretty blue. It might remind us to slow down, too.




I would be a butler fan if I had a super cool butler like Jeeves from the Wodehouse books taking care of life's little annoyances for me. I just like this shirt because of the little tornado on it.