Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tagged

I have to take time out from my busy sunbathing schedule to answer a sort of questionnaire from the lovely Groovy Lady of Groovy Lady Land!

1. What is the stupidest mistake you have ever made with money?

Chedwick: Eating it. Coughing up a hairball with pennies in it is a horrific experience.


2. Do you think taxes are unfair or do you think it’s your civic duty?

Chedwick: The Cat Tax is so unfair! Down with the Cat Tax! What? there IS no Cat Tax? oh. nevermind then.




3. Do you take risks and possibly turn your life upside down for new opportunity?

Chedwick: I don't want to get hung up in venetian blinds or anything, but I can't help exploring and taking risks. If someone puts a perfume bottle cap on a ledge, it is my job to get it down and play with it!



4. Are you the alpha in your household?

Chedwick: No, I am a very small cat, and the youngest in my household, but I have a blog.

5. Do you compromise with your significant other or does someone always get their way?

Chedwick: Everyone gets their own way here, maybe because there is no Alpha--we don't play head games or negotiate. No sneaky stuff. It is all very aboveboard.


6. What curse word do you use most often?

Chedwick: I was recently introduced to the word Mofo, by a blogger named Catlin! Being a cat, it is hard so me to say human words like crap and damn , but I can kind of sort of say Mofo, which is cool.



7. Do you easily change your mind or are you dead set on most issues?
Chedwick: I'm open to new thoughts, ideas every single second!




8. What famous person would you like to trade places with for one week?

Chedwick: Someone who sleeps in the sun a lot, and has a good catnip mouse toy, I guess.


9. If you could go back in time and tell one person off, who would it be and what would you say?

Chedwick: I think it would be a waste of time for me to even want to do that. I need all the quality time I can get!


10. Were you a good student or did you do just enough to get by?

Chedwick: I was a good and studious kitten. I caught a big moth last night. I got honor grades in catching flying things back at kitten school.



11. If you could give one piece of advice to someone just starting out on their own, what would you tell them?

Chedwick: Get a generous and loving host family to adopt you.
12. Are people basically good and honest or are most people opportunistic and predatory?

Chedwick: I lead a very sheltered life, so I'll go with good and honest.


13. Is there somebody you wish you could go back and apologize to?

I was very sick as a kitten, maybe I would apologize to the lady at the animal shelter, Diane... who took such good care of me. she probably had to devote a lot of time to me. Sorry I threw up that medicine on you, something like that I guess.