Thursday, July 5, 2007

invisible prayer




Each invisible prayer is like a cloud in the air
Tomorrow keeps turning around...
~ Bob Dylan




I was walking yesterday morning and came upon a picturesque chapel in the woods. I took a few pics from the roadway, and was starting to walk on when a furious little church lady came out and demanded to know why I was taking photos. There was no way I could placate her without throwing down my camera and stomping it to bits, which I was not about to do, so I just rudely walked away while she continued to rant. I won't be attending services at her friendly little church in the woods anytime soon! Note to builders: If you make something picturesque, some fool is going to come along and take pictures of it.

Maybe the clouds are more full of prayers than boxes like these. they must be.