Friday, December 28, 2007

HELP!

They are taking me back to the VET in January, to have my teeth pulled. I just found out that I have lost a pound, which concerned the veterinarian, and me, a lot.

(When you only weigh seven pounds, life is tough enough, but now I weigh six pounds and things are tougher.)

It has been hard for me to eat, because I have very bad teeth, and Dennis hasn't helped in that area, either. He makes me nervous and even stops me while I'm trying to eat. Apparently, once the teeth are gone I will be able to eat delicious soups and mushy foods, which will be prepared for me by top chefs.
(If I survive the tooth pulling, that is.)

If I don't survive, I am not sure what will happen to my blog.

Just letting you know.




--I've heard newborn babies wailin' like a mournin' dove
And old men with broken teeth stranded without love.
Do I understand your question, man, is it hopeless and forlorn?
"Come in," she said,
"I'll give you shelter from the storm."--Bob Dylan




Trouble, oh we got trouble,
Right here in River City!
With a capital "T"
Yes a capital "T"
And that stands for Toothless.