Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Toothday, January 8, 2008

Portable Hair Dryer Girl told me it was Toothday this morning but I thought she said "Tuesday" so I was unconcerned. Then we went for a drive and ended up at the cat hospital. What a drag.
Everything went dark but when I woke up I was still alive, so that made me happy.


This picture was taken yesterday when a sunbeam was streaming in the window. Somehow it turned out like this instead of the long ray of light it was. I think it looks like a guardian angel.

On the way home we listened to the car radio and I heard Nancy Sinatra sing-- "You only live twice, or so it seems... one life for yourself and one for your dreams...."

Her voice was really pretty and since I had just had a brush with death it felt like she was singing the song directly to me.