Friday, March 23, 2007

BIG BLOG PARTY !!


I have been kind of depressed.

(Fred's death, the bus trip to Pennsylvania, the grey skies...)


So I decided to host a huge party for everyone!

All of you!

That would cheer me up fast!

I overstocked the bar with all sorts of goodies, called the caterers and told them not to hold back, bring on their best eats!


I placed a huge bakery order, and confirmed that the band would arrive on time.


I rented an entire amusement park for us all, for a 24 hour party! And the pavilion is huge.


Wait til you see how I decorated it ! At dusk it lights up with a zillion fairy lights!


A great place for us to gather, to dance, eat, drink, and be merry.




The virtual party I had planned to have for you today has been canceled due to a virtual flood. The virtual pavilion has been damaged beyond repair. What fun it would have been.



"Now the moon is almost hidden
The stars are beginning to hide
The fortunetelling lady
Has even taken all her things inside
All except for Cain and Abel
And the hunchback of Notre Dame
Everybody is making love
Or else expecting rain
And the Good Samaritan, he's dressing
He's getting ready for the show
He's going to the carnival tonight
On Desolation Row."
--Bob Dylan


and me, i think i'll try some aromatherapy to cheer myself up. haven't worn any perfume for a few days, so maybe splash on some Guerlain and go stand in the rain...